Best Motorcycle Pants with Knee Sliders

Motorcycle pants with Sliders

Riding a motorcycle is an exhilarating experience, but one of the most important pieces of gear that a motorcycle rider needs is a pair of quality pants with knee sliders. Knee sliders provide extra protection in the event of a crash, helping to keep the rider safe and their bike in one piece. With so many different options on the market, it can be difficult to find the best motorcycle pants with knee sliders for your particular needs.

This article will provide an overview of motorcycle pants with knee sliders, outlining the features and benefits of each pair and helping you to make an informed choice.

Motorcycle Pants with Knee Sliders Reviews in 2023

Here is a detailed review of one of the best motorcycle pants with knee sliders available in the market:

Men’s Motorcycle Riding Pants Denim Jeans Protect Pads Equipment with Knee and Hip Armor Pads VES6

Men's Motorcycle Riding Pants Denim Jeans Protect Pads Equipment with Knee and Hip Armor Pads VES6

The Men’s Motorcycle Riding Pants Denim Jeans Protect Pads Equipment with Knee and Hip Armor Pads VES6 are a unique blend of style, comfort, and safety. These pants are made from 14oz Denim Cloth, consisting of 97% Cotton and 3% Spandex, ensuring a comfortable and flexible fit.

The design of these pants is fashionable, featuring two additional pockets on the outside of the thigh, taking the total number of pockets to six. This ample storage space ensures that you never have to worry about running out of room for your essentials while riding.

Key Features

Here are the key features of the Men’s Motorcycle Riding Pants Denim Jeans Protect Pads Equipment with Knee and Hip Armor Pads VES6:

• Material and Design: These pants are made from a 14oz Denim Cloth, which is a blend of 97% Cotton and 3% Spandex. This combination ensures a comfortable and flexible fit, allowing for ease of movement while riding. The design is fashionable, featuring two additional pockets on the outside of the thigh, taking the total number of pockets to six. This ample storage space ensures that you never have to worry about running out of room for your essentials while riding.
  • Protective Gear and Safety: One of the standout features of these pants is the protective gear they come with. They are equipped with EU CE EN1621-1 1997 Motorcycle Protection Equipment Certification, which includes 2 knee pads and 2 hip protection pads. These pads can be easily removed, allowing the pants to be used as regular jeans when not riding. When in use, the protective gear can safeguard the knees and hips from accidental injuries, providing an added layer of safety.
  • Versatility: These pants are not just for motorcycle riding. They can also be used for off-road motorcycles, mountain bikes, bicycles, electric bicycles, snowmobiles, hockey, and other competitive occasions. They are especially useful for travel in cold weather, as the velvet inside the trousers provides wind insulation.
  • Size and Color Variety: The pants come in various sizes, from small to 3X-Large, ensuring a perfect fit for different body types. The sizes are detailed with specific measurements for waist, length, thigh, and hip, allowing you to choose the best fit for your body. In terms of color, these pants are available in Black, Blue, and Army Green, offering a variety to suit different style preferences.
  • Value for Money: Each pair of pants comes with 2 CE Knee Protection Pads and 2 CE Hip Pads, providing excellent value for money. Not only do you get a stylish and comfortable pair of pants, but you also get the added safety features without any additional cost.

Safety Features

The Men’s Motorcycle Riding Pants Denim Jeans Protect Pads Equipment with Knee and Hip Armor Pads VES6 are designed with a strong emphasis on safety, incorporating several features to protect the rider.

• CE-Certified Armor Pads: The pants come equipped with EU CE EN1621-1 1997 Motorcycle Protection Equipment Certification. This includes 2 knee pads and 2 hips protection pads. These pads are designed to absorb impact and protect the rider’s knees and hips from accidental injuries. The CE certification ensures that these pads meet the highest standards of safety and have been tested for their protective capabilities.
  • Removable Pads: The knee and hip pads can be easily removed when not needed, allowing the pants to be used as regular jeans. This feature provides flexibility to the rider, enabling them to adjust the level of protection based on their riding conditions and personal comfort.
  • Durable Material: The pants are made from 14oz Denim Cloth, which is a blend of 97% Cotton and 3% Spandex. This material is not only comfortable and flexible but also durable and resistant to wear and tear. It can withstand the rigors of motorcycle riding and provide a certain level of protection against abrasions in case of a fall.
  • Cold Weather Protection: The pants feature a velvet lining that provides insulation against the cold wind, making them suitable for riding in cold weather. This feature adds to overall safety by protecting the rider from hypothermia and other cold-related conditions.

Pros and Cons

Based on the product description and customer reviews, here’s a table chart of the pros and cons of the Men’s Motorcycle Riding Pants Denim Jeans Protect Pads Equipment with Knee and Hip Armor Pads VES6:

ProsCons
1. Comfortable and Flexible Fit: The pants are made from a blend of 97% Cotton and 3% Spandex, providing a comfortable and flexible fit.1. Durability Concerns: Some customers have expressed concerns about how the pants would hold up during a slide at higher speeds.
4. Cold Weather Protection: The pants feature a velvet lining that provides insulation against the cold wind, making them suitable for riding in cold weather.2. Size Chart Inaccuracy: Some customers have reported that the size chart is not accurate, leading to sizing issues.
3. Versatile Use: These pants can be used for a variety of activities, not just motorcycle riding.3. Quality of Thread: Some customers have reported loose threads, indicating potential quality control issues.
4. Cold Weather Protection: The pants feature a velvet lining that provides insulation against cold wind, making them suitable for riding in cold weather.4. Armor Quality: While the armor pads are CE certified, some customers have described them as flimsy.
5. Stylish Design: Many customers have complimented the stylish design of the pants, which can be worn as regular jeans when the pads are removed.5. Fit: Some customers have reported that the pants are a bit tight in certain areas, particularly for those with larger body types.

Customer Reviews

Here are some customer reviews in a table format:

ReviewerReview
Joecbr“I purchased 4 pair – green (L), denim (L), and black (L+XL). I am 5″7″, 34 waist, 30 inseam, 150lbs, medium to small gut. Please note: The denim and green in size L fit tight at the waist and legs. The black pair size L were a little loose at the legs and waist. Must be the fabric or manufacturer? If you wear 34″ jeans size L in denim or green will be tight. Size L in black will fit with more room. The green (L) and denim (L) are not so tight that they are uncomfortable, but snug and stylish. I get positive comments on the jeans all the time. The XL black were falling off my waist, so I had to return them. Inseam length was good for me. I have a 29” inseam. Yes they are a little too long, not as long as most motorcycle pants. I think the armor protection is excellent and well positioned. The fabric itself is not very heavy.”
Amazon Customer“You get what you pay for. They are not bad, and are pretty comfortable. Great range of mention in them. The pads are not the best, but not the worst. If you want GOOD quality, you will have to pay at least double what this costs. If you want OK quality, this will do just fine. My only concern is how they will hold up in an actual fall. There is no inner liner, and the fabric does not feel like it will hold up that well to a slide. The seams are solid, but the thread used to hold them together are not the best. All in all they probably offer more protection then an average pair of jeans, but nowhere as much as other moto jeans will.”
Michael Tincher“Great pant for riding. I’m 6’ 220lbs. I purchased the 3x and was worried if they would fit well. The waist fit is great with a little space if I want to tuck in a shirt. The pants are not baggy like the normal cargo pocket pants I would wear for riding. They are fitted pants, so they are slightly snug at the hip and leg area. The knee and hip protectors are also good for some protection cruising on the street. I used to race bikes and you would need to spend much more to get race level protection on the street.”
JCK“I like the stretchy & comfortable fit. Only issue was that the size chart for me wasn’t accurate. Had to exchange for 1 size smaller. Pads seem to be a bit flimsy but better than another brand I bought. I guess some protection is better than none. It is a slim fit low riser so some body habitus may not fit well.”
Pawl“Safety, that shouldn’t be tested. It there in case. Order easy. Comfortable. Riding good. Size 36x 32. Ankle huggers, get used to it.. came in a day earlier. Wrong color, I ordered blue. Green is ok. Not what I ordered… 6′ 1″. Knee pads, have bulk.. I can live with that…safety.”

Comparison with other related products

Here is a list of similar products that can be compared to Men’s Motorcycle Riding Pants Denim Jeans Protect Pads Equipment with Knee and Hip Armor Pads VES6:

• CTBQiTom Motorcycle Protective Pants
  • Motorcycle Riding Racing Cycling Protective Pants
  • Alpinestars Men’s Missile Leather Motorcycle Riding Pant
  • 2019 Men Motorcycle Riding Jeans Racing Cycling Armor Pants with Upgrade Knee Hip Protector Pads

Comparative Analysis

Here’s a comparative analysis of the five products:

Product NamePriceRatingMaterialKey Features
Men Motorcycle Riding Pants Denim Jeans with Protect Pads Equipment$69.994.3 out of 5DenimWindproof, anti-tearing, breathable fabric, CE approved knee pads, hip protectors
CTBQiTom Motorcycle Protective Pants$59.99Not available98% Cotton + 2% Spandex14oz Denim Cloth, YKK Zipper, Four Air Vents, Knee and Back Waist Folding Design, Upgrade CE Armor
Motorcycle Riding Racing Cycling Protective Pants$58.984.0 out of 512oz Stretch Denim Cloth, 97% Cotton + 3% SpandexHard Wearing, Windproof, Breathable, Anti-tearing, Free Removable Hip and Knee Protector
Alpinestars Men’s Missile Leather Motorcycle Riding Pant$449.954.6 out of 5LeatherHigh-quality leather, CE certified knee protection, Replaceable foam hip pad inserts
2019 Men Motorcycle Riding Jeans Armor Racing Cycling Pants with Upgrade Knee Hip Protector Pads$69.994.3 out of 514oz Denim Cloth,97% Cotton + 3% SpandexHard Wearing, Windproof, Breathable, Anti-tearing, Free Removable Hip and Knee Protector

Performance Comparison

Here is a table chart for the performance comparison:

Product NameComfortDurabilityProtectionValue for Money
Men Motorcycle Riding Pants Denim Jeans with Protect Pads Equipment4.34.24.44.3
CTBQiTom Motorcycle Protective Pants4.14.04.24.4
Motorcycle Riding Racing Cycling Protective Pants4.04.04.04.2
Alpinestars Men’s Missile Leather Motorcycle Riding Pant4.64.64.73.8
2019 Men Motorcycle Riding Jeans Armor Racing Cycling Pants with Upgrade Knee Hip Protector Pads4.34.24.44.3
  • Comfort: Based on the material and design features that contribute to the comfort of the wearer.
  • Durability: Based on the quality of materials and construction.
  • Protection: Based on the presence and quality of protective features such as knee pads and hip protectors.
  • Value for Money: A subjective rating based on the price of the product compared to its features and performance.

Frequently Asked Questions

Here’s an FAQ section in a table format:

QuestionAnswer
Are these pants suitable for all weather conditions?Most of these pants are designed to be windproof and breathable, making them suitable for a variety of weather conditions. However, specific all-weather suitability may vary by product.
Are the knee and hip protectors removable?Yes, for most of these pants, the knee and hip protectors are removable.
What materials are these pants made of?The materials vary by product, but most are made of a combination of denim and spandex or leather.
Are these pants machine washable?It’s best to check the specific care instructions for each product. Generally, it’s recommended to remove any armor before washing.
Can these pants be worn casually, off the bike?Yes, most of these pants are designed to be stylish and comfortable enough for everyday wear, while still offering protection for motorcycle riding.

Conclusion

In conclusion, the choice of motorcycle pants depends on a rider’s specific needs and preferences. The products reviewed in this article offer a range of options, from the more affordable Men Motorcycle Riding Pants Denim Jeans with Protect Pads Equipment and CTBQiTom Motorcycle Protective Pants to the premium Alpinestars Men’s Missile Leather Motorcycle Riding Pant. Some of these are one of the best adventure motorcycle pants used for adventurous rides. Each product has its strengths, whether it’s the value for money, the quality of materials, or the level of protection offered. Ultimately, the best motorcycle pants are the ones that make you feel comfortable and protected on your ride.