10 Best Motorcycle Riding Gloves Review Guide
Klim Inversion Pro Gloves
The Inversion Pro Glove from Klim introduces high-tech impact protection and leather durability to the Inversion glove family. Poron SR impact foam on knuckles and fingers take tree-bashing and roost-deflecting in stride while the 100% windproof Windstopper construction blocks wind chill for cold-weather performance. Ultra-durable goat leather overlays provide abrasion resistance.
- Gore Windstopper shell for ultimate wind protection
- Poron SR impact foam on top-of-hand and knuckles/fingers for maximum coverage
- Goat leather palm, fingers and knuckle overlays add durability and dexterity
- Outseam construction provides unmatched comfort
- Entry assist pull-on loop
Spidi STR-5 Gloves
Full gauntlet aggression, carbon fiber protection. The Spidi STR-5 Gloves achieve a high level of protection while maintaining a light feel – without getting bulky or cumbersome with too many hard components or an overly busy design.
Spidi kept it simple on the STR-5’s with goatskin main construction and microfiber detailing, creating a formidable glove with good dexterity and abrasion-resistance. Targeted perforation and the carbon fiber knuckle contribute to the airy feel of the Spidi STR-5 Gloves – ideal for spirited summer sport riding on the street or track.
- Hi-Fit goat leather 0.6mm-0.8mm thick
- Microfiber details
- Carbon fiber knuckle protection
- Wrist closure
- VELCRO® brand closure on the cuff
- Padding on the back, side and palm of the hand
Spidi Flash CE Gloves
The Spidi Flash CE Gloves are a technical, sport rider’s motorcycle glove designed for hot weather riding. This lightweight, highly tactile glove maintains safety and protection with a full CE certification. The stretch, form-fitting chassis features a double layer of synthetic suede over a padded palm. Knuckles and the outside of the glove, along the fourth fingers, are also padded for improved comfort and light impact absorption. A hook and loop closure and an oversized pull tab make the Flash Gloves a perfect choice for a quick getaway. The textile back of hand permits airflow to keep your digits cool.
- Air-permeable high strength textile construction
- Double layer synthetic palm reinforcement
- Elasticized stretch zones
- Padded palm, knuckle and fourth finger inserts
- Neoprene lined cuff
- Hook and loop wrist closure
- Reflective inserts for added visibility
- Meets EN 13594: 2015 certification for protective riding gear
We hope you like our guide on Motorcycle Riding Gloves Reviewed For You
Why trust us? We have a special algorithm that helps us rate and review each product!
Highway 21 Trigger Gloves
Go trigger-happy on your throttle in these flex friendly gloves from Highway 21. The Trigger Gloves are packed with accordion stretch to accommodate movement in every which way. Additionally, the pre-curved design is intended to decrease hand fatigue by making it easier and more comfortable for you to grip your controls.
- Genuine goat skin leather
- Touch screen compatible
- Adjustable wrist closure
- Pre-curved fingers for added comfort and less fatigue
- Memory foam in palms for reduced vibration and comfort
- Reinforced knuckle, finger and palm pads
- 2 year warranty
Merlin Halo Outlast Gloves
Listen to your shoulder angels when they remind you to always wear your Halo Gloves from Merlin. The waterproof Hipora membrane teams up with the Outlast liner to keep you comfortable no matter the weather.
- Leather waterproof glove
- Outlast Fleming temperature regulating liner
- Original Hipora waterproof and breathable membrane
- VELCRO® brand locking wrist pull and cuff adjustment strap
- Stretch at the back of hand and knuckles for improved flexibility
- Pre-curved ergonomic fit
- Reflective finger tips
- Padded palm reinforcement with palm grip
- Hard knuckle protection
- Wrist pull for easy entry
- Subtle Merlin branding
Rukka Fernie Gloves
The Rukka Fernie Gloves are full leather short cuff gloves with knuckle protection hidden under leather to keep appearances classically subdued. Perforated leather allows your hands to breath, while stretch ribbing allow you to grip controls with effortlessly.
- Lightweight perforated leather glove with polyester lining
- Short cuff with accordion stretch panels and VELCRO® brand closures
- Excellent breathability
- Knuckle, scaphoid and finger protection
- Precurved shape
- CE approved
- The Rukka warranty is valid for 2 (two) years from the date of purchase against faults in material or workmanship
100% Airmatic Gloves
The perfect go-to glove for all types of riding. The multi-panel construction of the Airmatic is engineered to blend unmatched comfort and versatility into a great fitting, all-purpose glove.
- Perforated dual-layer palm improves comfort and protects against blisters
- Mesh finger gussets for improved mobility and airflow
- TPR details protect the knuckles and top of hand
- Silicone print on fingers for added grip and traction
- Adjustable wrist closure system with hook and loop backing ensures proper fit
- Integrated tech-thread keeps you connected with your smart device
Thrashin Supply Co Siege Gloves
Possibly the most versatile glove in the Thrashin line; the perforated leather construction and short cuff make this one a no-brainer.
- Genuine leather construction
- Perforated for optimum breathability
- Hook and loop wrist closure ensures customized fit
- Touch screen compatible
Note: Thrashin recommends to size up if between sizes.
Held Wave Gloves
The Held Wave Gloves are a tidal force of wet weather technology. The 100% Gore-Tex liner is guaranteed to keep you dry, but with the added +Gore-Trip technology, the Wave Gloves won’t slip between outer shell and membrane, increasing grip, feel and feedback. The stretch material on the outside of the hand doesn’t bind up and a goatskin leather palm offers excellent durability and abrasion resistance. and in the impact zones add to the level of protection an comfort, making the Wave Gloves an excellent choice for long range touring where all day riding comfort is a must.
- Stretch fabric (75% polyamide, 15% polyurethane, 10% other)
- Goatskin palm
- TFL Cool System heat reflective treatment
- Pique push-pull lining (100% polyester)
- 100% Gore-Tex
Fit and Features:
- + Gore Trip technology
- Tunnel strap
- Velcro adjustment at wrists and cuffs
- Elasticated leather panels on back, thumb and fingers
- Visor wipe
- Temperfoam knuckle protection
- SuperFabric reinforcement on edge of hand
- 3M Scotchlite reflective piping
Held Spot Gloves
The Held Spot are a short cuff glove with goatskin leather on the back of the hand and kangaroo on the palm. Panels in the cuff and fingers team up with vented knuckle protection to keep your digits cool, dry and safe.
- Goatskin leather upper
- Kangaroo leather palm
- DuPont™ KEVLAR® protection on back of hand
- Double material at edge of hand and fingers
- Hard plastic knuckle protection
- Reinforced edge of hand
- Reinforced edge of hand and thumb
- Superfabric reinforcement on palm slider
- Visor wiper
- Stretch fabric panels on back
- Stretch material on thumb and fingers
- Special leather at thumb and finger which allows smartphone operation
- Perforated finger side walls
- Special flat seam
- VELCRO® brand adjustment at cuffs